Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Funny moments in my working life (Paris)

I'm very delighted to see you are reading my blog. A big thank to you.

In my twenties and to date, I am still naive to believe every things whether it was beyond from common sense or a lame joke. To me, everyday was like a April Fool's day. 

I remembered working in a hospital earning in a pretty low wage apart from having a professional accounting certificate equivalent to a diploma certificate. They argued that my scope of work did not require accounting knowledge as I applied for a business office personnel. I acceded the given reason as I was very much wanted to work in a hospital, sound pretty noble ehh?..lols. One of my colleagues, Karen, suggested: "Lets go to either "Paris" or "Vienna" for lunch to welcome me on board". I was dumbfounded that they could be earning thousands more than me. Otherwise they shouldn't afford to travel just to have lunch. I immediately replied somewhere in town because I did not bring my passport with me. Karen immediately burst out laughing and replied me: "no passport required". I was surprised and started to think wildly again: "Could the hospital own a helicopter? Are we giving a VIP (Very important Person) status while working in the hospital?" With such a low wage, I could benefit such privilege, it was such a good deal indeed.

It's lunch time. We gathered ourselves at the hospital entrance to go together to the destination. I was looking around for a landing platform and signs of helicopter. I was told that we could take train first. I thought the platform could be elsewhere so I followed them obediently.

We alighted at the entrance of shopping centre at City Hall area. I couldn't remember the name of the building. We walked towards a buffet restaurant. Karen asked me to look up. You guess what I saw...it was a embarrassing. The restaurant was named Pariss. I was been teased for a few days. How about Vienna? There's indeed a buffet restaurant name "Vienna" too.

I'm actually a person with common sense but I seldom use it because I trust more on people than the fact...Lols..I live simpler with simpler expectation in life. Sometimes, I realised I gained more than I pin for.

Although some matters or things could be not in your favour at this moment, why not take these moment to pray at and concurrently do your best to think a way to make it works. Don't give yourself high expectation on result if you have already did your best. Sometimes, it will hinder your thinking because the ambitious thought was obstructing your innovation thinking out of the box. 

There is the Chinese belief that in order to succeed, you need three conditions which are Tian Shi 天时 (right time), Di Li 地利 (right place) and Ren He 人和 (right people). Meaning you need to meet the right people in a right place and time. With the blessing of god in your belief and your good effort, I believe you will succeed one day.

Try getting some moment to pray and mediate everyday. The answer should be within your unconscious mind that have yet to unveil. Also, you will feel better gradually day by day either emotionally and physically.

I am also trying to pray and mediate. Let's jiayou ad be motivated together: )

No comments:

Post a Comment