Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Monday 23 November 2015

Funny moments in my working life (A cow)

Actually my speech is worst than my writing, indeed because of my "deficiency" in speech I created smiles on others faces.

I worked in a hotel mainly catered for backpackers. There was once tourist who casually asked me: "What are you working as?". I replied "Accounts". He then looked at me in an amazing look as if I just told him a an incredible news". He reconfirmed my reply. I nodded my head. He burst out laughing and followed by my colleague at the front desk where we were at. I was taken aback and clueless on why I had done. Then he joked "why's a cow in the hotel doing?". I replied: "Doing Accounts lah". Both of them laughed pretty loudly. My colleague knew I was still in the blurred state,  unsure of what the laughter was all about. My colleague then corrected my pronunciation from "A cow"( ey kou) to "Accounts" (uh-kount). Then I realised he had mistaken I was joking with him that I was "Working as a cow doing a cow". I laughed too. It made senses in my occuption. Whenever I was asked on my occuption, I will tell them "A cow". Because I work within deadlines and slogging like mad during weekly and monthly accounts closing, does my job scope resembles "A cow"?..lols.

Hey all who read my blog, enjoy reading and continue to follow up on my subsequent post ya!

Lets jiayou in our life : )

No comments:

Post a Comment