Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Monday 9 November 2015

Its Monday, the so called "Monday blues" is over

How is your day? Monday can be either an exhausting day or a contented day for you. It's all depending on your judgement of the day. Actually we have happy moment during the day but we seem to forget them totally and replace them with things or people that affected your emotions. Why I am saying so? The first thing we do everyday is to open our eyes, shouldn't you be contented whereas others do not have the chance to do so...When we eat our meals, shouldn't we be contented that we afford for it whereas others cannot not afford to have a meal even for a day....When we grumble on work, shouldn't we be contented that we still hold a job, whereas others cannot even find a job for months or years. After been in the workforce for over twenty years, I know it is kind of difficult to say you are contented today especially you had faced problems with nasty/stubborn/unreasonable people or things just get into your way.

I was quite a workaholic that I always think of works, be it during meals, watching televisions and sleep even working till midnight. i would think of why my boss loaded so much work to me whereas my colleagues just did the same routine work.; why the project did not progress to what I want it?; why were my clients making things difficult for me?. I was pondered so many " why" in my life. But I did not realise they are my mentors in life too? I was a hardworking person but a pessimistic one. If I could take them as opportunities than obstacles. My colleagues could be inefficient that was why I was assigned more tasks than them. If not, I should take it as a new learning experience, the more career value I am.

I had ever let my boss knew i was overloaded with works so she could make changes in my scope. One thing to note, never thought your boss will know how much work you have been assigned, they will not know unless you tell them. Of course, don't just request to lessen your work only but provide your work statistics to your boss. Let him or her know how much time you need to work on each task. You need to be prepare that your boss will ask you on why you need to take so much effort on the task. I had tried and instead my work got reduced and some of my projects got improved from her advices. Furthermore, I was recognised as her trustworthy employee who she can dedicate the important task to me.

Rather than complaining and making my life so miserable, I had sought ways to resolve or minimise the issues that increased my stress level. How about you? When you start to grumble and complain, why don't write down the problem on notebook. Perhaps you still cannot find an alternative to resolve or minimise the problem now. Go for a rest, exercise, sleep for a night or take a nap, ensure you are refreshed, look at the problem again yourself or with your close friend. One day the problem will not be a problem, it may vanish, resolve by you or turn into opportunity.

Jiayou everyone : )

No comments:

Post a Comment