Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Sunday 10 January 2016

Funny moments in my personal life ("full stop ehh")

i admitted my analytical abililty is...hmmm...range one to ten. I got perhaps three..lols

I remembered one day opening up my laptop and typed document in words application. I was so fast in typing and I managed to finish it in fifteen minutes for a three full length pages report. But it took me one hour more to check and submit to my boss. Kinda inefficient ehh?..yep i agreed.

After I finished typing the report, i began to check the accuracy of my document. There was a "full-stop" that was not supposed to there, was in between my sentence. So I clicked on the area where that "full stop" was and pressed "delete" on my keyboard. Well., that irritating "full stop" was still there, I reinstated by clicking the undo button. No matter how I copy the texts to the new worksheet, thats "full stop" was still there. This time it was at another sentence! I really freaked off when my boss kept calling my phone line. I knew she was chasing me on this document. I couldnt email erroneous documents to her.

Finally close to one hour, the mystery unveiled. My laptop screen was stained with a small little black particle that really looked like "full-stop". How i realised it? Lols..i was so angry that i pointed at the screen and said to it "why I cannot remove u!" ...well the "full stop" moved to my amazement. I stared the screen and used my fingernail to scratch off it. And the little particle stuck in my fingernail. ..i emailed the document to my boss. Luckily she didnt ask why i took so long. I wont know how to describe the silly act i did.

Im jiayou in trying to "boasting" my analytical ability but thinking logical and illogical ways. I surely will motivate myself to make my life more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment