Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Monday 4 January 2016

Sad Christmas and New Year 2015

Time flies, Christmas and New Year 2015 were over. That was the season i loved the most every year but oso the sad season I shall deemed this year. My dad had passed away the day after Christmas this year 2015.

He was very stern to me that really made me felt like I was not his biological daughter in the past, seeing the unfair treatment he did to me among my other two sisters. I was not blogging very much in December 2015 coz my dad was admitted to the hospital and I wanted to accompany him. This was not the first time my dad got admitted in the hospital but this time it was the last time he got discharged. He used to be sober and complain alot upon his discharge but this time he was motionless and cold. He was no longer complain and nag anymore...i used to find him a pain when he complained about money and others...his impatient facial expression became a memory to me...

he changed his attitude towards me when i brought him to visits in hospital, he bought lunch for me and even offered me his share of fish cutlet. I was very happy to his change. He would listen rather than argued to me like in the past. He really a changed person. He was diagnosed with liver cancer and got admitted to get the tumour removed via laparoscopy. His surgery was informed to us that its successful with both laparoscopy and open surgery! He was losing blood and required substantial blood transfusion. Nevertheless we knew he got to go for another operation on the next day due to his tendered tummy when he got a heart attack. He was on sedation and hardly woke up till one day he was out of sedation and managed to talk but unclear. His heartbeat shot up to 200 and doctors suspected infections in his body. Cause doctors said my dad's kidneys Were not functioning well they unable to do MRI, they recommended mild 72hr kidney dialysis. After then my dad was given medicine to protect the kidneys and he was sent for MRI. I was told by the doc, his liver was growing a bit but still not functioning normally. Stale blood was found and two tubing was inserted to dispel the stale blood. Other than these tubing he already had two more from his first surgery. Antibiotics was given to him and his condition was stabilised and out of sedation. He got transferred from SICU to high dependency ward. Amazingly, my dad could speak, i should say...complain. I was annoyed and happy that my dad was well. He complained to remove his urine catheter out so he could pee, he had a urge of peeing. We informed the doc and the urology but they said its common. After a few days, his body started to bloat. His water retention due to his kidneys-not functioning well. He went for a four hours dialysis but unsuccessful due to low blood pressure. He was sent back to SICU on Christmas day morning. He was sleepy but still knew what happening around him. On the next day, my sister got a call saying doc informed us to prepare for the worst. We were with him before his last breath...its was painful.

I will Jiayou in my life, i still have my loved ones to tale care of. I will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment