Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Friday 18 March 2016

H. Pylori may affect my fertility!!

A month ago, my hubby and I did the blood tests and both were diagnosed with high level of this irritated bacteria called Helicobacter pylori, in short called H. pylori). They are spiral-shaped organism that infect us, human' stomach. Well we were told by the doctor that either me or my hubby is the carrier, because we share foods these creatures just travel through our saliva to our bodies. They can lead to stomach ulcers and moreover to stomach cancer eventually. We have to eliminate them before they "kill" us. Our little ones are still awaiting for us and we cannot afford to let these creatures entering their little bodies.

So we did researches, most people tried Manuka Honey and Mastic gums.We decided to try Manuka Honey first and take our blood test in three months to six months time.


Manuka Honey UMF15 onwards
Mastic Gums

No comments:

Post a Comment