Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Having abdominal cramp, period tentatively 5 Apr

My abdomen cramps badly even though my period should only begin on 5 Apr. A week left and I already knew the result. I am suffering from endometriosis and fibroid growth in my womb. Therefore my "before menses effect" is extremely painful. I know for sure i am not pregnant now. Of course I am disappointing. But i have never give up. I will continue the red bean soup as mentioned in my earlier blog and feed my hubby with American ginseng. I gonna jiayou and be motivated with hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment