Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Unsuccessful IUI twice

From January till February this year, we went for IUI at NUH. We failed to concieve after trying twice. Disappointing, my menses came yesterday and gave me a extremely painful day. My legs went numbness and cramps torturing me at night too. I ever thought of applying for jobs but thinking my state of pains, will my company be kind enough to offer me two to three days of medical leave per months? Nope. Family members around us kept asking whether we have good news. I have to hold back my saddess and tell them we are still trying.

Fertility doc has not concerns on my suspected endometriosis and given green light to proceed on IUI since we wanted to try. We decided not to go for next IUI in March and let the nature takes its course. We had tried our best. If we destined to have baby, we will have one day. He or she choose the timing as was not ripe yet. He or she will come, we are definite. I will still use with ovulation strips and keep trying. One day we will strike the "lottery". I would like to share one tip to increase endometrium lining. My lining was 9mm in my scan of first IUI and i tried researched recipe every alternate day. Guess what, i had my lining increased to 10.8mm!

You may try. Its a delicious dessert. All you need are as follows.

Ingredients
1/4 cup of raw Red beans
1 cube of black sugar
3 red dates(to cut into half and remove the seed)
2 1/2 cups of plain water. 

Preparation is easy, just dump everything in the pot and boil till the red beans are soft and edible. This recipe warms the womb. Have it if you have time before your the first day of your period till before your ovulation. Do leave your comment if it works or you too.

Those who are trying too. Don't lose hope, you re not alone. Believe he or she will be coming one day.

Disclaimer: Please do your own researches on those ingredients to ensure you do not have allergies to them before trying it.


No comments:

Post a Comment