Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Thursday 5 May 2016

April 2016 9th Cycle

Time flies, its time to check ovulation tomorrow. It is like a routine task to do every month. I shall not try to think of hope so I would not have disappointment. Just like nature takes its course. Pointless to exert stress to myself as this is not something that you can achieve by wisdom or hardworking. The only happy moments daily is to love my hubby and be loved by him. See whether I can strike "lottery" this month : ). Jiayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment